Apr 1, 2009

Thinking

Recently, i'm keep thinking about is PJCAD the right place to start my life as a designer?
after my first term break, i have learn few knowledge of art but not much. Feeling like the process is going on slow motion compare to other colleges and it sounds like wasting my time.
Should i transfer or change my course?
or may be it just a start, the coming second term will be different?I hope so...
ACTUALLY I've a second plan in my mind but i don't know how to start the first discuss with my parents.

Here is the plan :
*half and a year for the certificate of pre-u japanese program with my foundation year in PJCAD
*Get the application from the JP college-Modo Gakusen
*Finish my diploma in 3 years

Study in japan need a lot of money, yeah i know.This is the main issue that i worry.
I think my parents may will hesitate to agree with my plan too.
But i really looking forward to study in Japan.Not just because of JAPAN.
Modo have an attachment to PARIS--Paul Clare Paris Mode Gakuen
Paris!!--the city of art.
a safeguard to a future designer.
not only as a safeguard.A place to explore more and more of self style
ANYWAY, it's my own opinion.
Beside Paris, Musashino Art University is the best choices of designer university in Japan.
So, WHY not JAPAN?
Photobucket

0 comments: