Apr 17, 2009

AHA~Show time

So, why my table that messy?!
Photobucket
CUZ I JUST DONE MY EVER FIRST EASTER EGG, WALA XD
Actually i already finished it for few day ago, but it messed up when i decided to hand in yesterday.
As i accidentally broke it.Ohh, gosh!!

I dun really have mood to redo it anymore as i have to waste an egg for the new one.And it takes time to finish but i find out i will be fine RM1 if i didn't passed it up.*darn it
So, i have to do it again.
Anyway, it's quite fun even though i'm not in the willing mood.
But after i ended my work, i really feel satisfy with it.:)
Photobucket
So izit nice enough?!I name it, THE UNIVERSAL EGG*snipe uh?!
Sounds HUGE
And feeling like wanna hide under the table after seeing the others, especially from S1T1
Wow, totally freak out!!
It sososoSO nice.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Yiwei said...

your photos all so yellowish lol