Apr 9, 2009

Cook at bell's place today

Yeah, good news!!i'm not necessary to always have dinner at the G floor MJ Cafe from now on:), even though their food taste not bad.But since I have my breakfast,lunch and dinner at there for 3 months.Feel kinda bored now.
Beside, keep eating at outside is bad for health.
And as my housemates aren't people who always keep the place for clean, so my hostel's kitchen is super duper messy and dirty.I though i could learn to cook myself if i leave my home.*sigh
So, for my healthy, i asked kai xin & isabell whether i could join them.Bell's hostel used to be clean and tidy, argh!!i wish i could stay at there.
Guess what?They agree!!woohoo.Thx gals~
Today is the 1st time i have dinner with them.We have spaghetti with white sauce.It taste quite nice after i add some pepper.
But i didn't cook , i been told to wash the dishes after the dinner.
Abit upset at 1st as feel like i just go there for dinner and do ntg but clean up those things.Like i'm not in the group.
But then bell suggest a plan like 1st day bell cook with kaixin,2nd i with kaixin then 3rd day i with bell. sounds likein a cycle.LOL
I really feel happy about that as they do think about me.*thx again
After finish my dinner, we have a small chat.Talk about what to buy at the tomorrow pasar pagi.
Sadly i can't go as i have class in the morning.;(
Anyway thx for the agreement and feel sorry to christina as i leave her alone to have dinner in the cafe.I'm really a selfish girl.
Christina is sleeping now.She seems unhappy as suyi lost her stuff from her dad.She sleep really early today.I know she cried but she disavow it.
Hope she will be ok tomorrow.
Photobucket

0 comments: