Apr 18, 2009

I yell to dad again

Sorry
I know the topic cause us into a deadlock situation.
But i feel really dissapointed as when i want to talk about the topic
Dad always judge and take off the topic
And mum will just give a smile like teasing me
I have no idea why she always act like tat.
It always makes me moody and i dont feel like want to talk about it anymore
Dad, he just said that he worry about to raise himself in the future after i said that i don't feel like to start my carrer in Malaysia.I wish to work aboard.
What makes him think like that?
I remember that i told him several times that i will keep support them until we separate to another world
I really keep my word every time i speak it out
but i think he probably dun have confident to trust me.
His answer make me feel sad actually when he said that dad and mum still have to raise themselves for later days.
It just sounds like i'm going to leave them like a wind just passed by in their life.
I won't do that.
I swear
But dad, he really said something that make sense.
I should make a proposal to convince them whether they should invest in my education.
I'm sure i will prepare it
I CAN
I trust myself

0 comments: