Jan 8, 2010

QOW : 2010-to-do-list

Actually i have no idea for it now.I feel so blank, i guess may be i'm still in holiday, nothing to do everyday except japanese study and work.SO, i really looking forward to start my class again to learn some new stuff and fullfill myself.I think it will be much more better rather than sitting in front of my pc and  day dreaming every day.I love to study now compare to the time when i was in secondary school.After entered college, time passed by like speedy.ESPECIALLY the day before the submission day, i used to complain before as i busy like hell around that period, but now i miss them. I GUESS I'M A AMBIVALENT PERSON.  Just want to say that I really enjoy to study right now.
Anyway, back to the point, [2010-to-do-list]
  1. buy a new phone
  2. improve my english
  3. travel-shanghai
  4. jlpt level 3
  5. .......*thinking
Quote: I hope time runs slower and I move faster.stupid though,isn't it

Jang Geun Suk
 
 Yiwei and I
We are so in love with him now
I love the way he smile so much
rf

1 comments:

Yiwei said...

Arh~~~ my love~~ beh beh and jang jang rf.