Jan 1, 2010

さよなら2009。歓迎する2010

Ntg special happened on 31st
Hang out?!Celebrate?!Countdown?!
Not at all
I'm working for the freaking end of month
return home around 1.30am
A word for me to welcome 2010
T.I.R.E.D 


~怨啊怨啊~
I meet new friends, new partners,
Madeline and Sofia
Any updates?
Yeah, i finished
my foundation year,a job while study, jp class, travel to Thailand, get my honey d90
but i desperately want to own a bf T.T 
something that i wish to happened in 2010
Guan Yi Ma I hope u get my msg

Ai hwa 
0219am 1.1.2010



3 comments:

yiwei said...

wei,our Q of the week lie?
love ya <3

Sarah said...

haha guanyinma will hear your prayer.
santa claus will hear luhsan's prayer.
lol.

Karyl said...

sarah:lol..thx ya.
I hope ur god grant ur wish too.
luh san's prayer?
she finally start blogging?

yiwei: yeah!QOW...I DIN DO ANY OF THEM><''
i think we should have a new Q.:D