May 13, 2009

讨厌医院的味道

Yesterday i went to hospital to visit my 3rd uncle.My mum said that he is in serious condition.
When i saw him, i can't control my tears and i feel that my heart cant stand for it.I feel so scare that he will suddenly leave us.Please dont, enghui&enghong both still are small kids.They need you.
Please dont leave us.
He become so thin compare with last time i saw him.
He still can talk with me before like how's your school?Tell me some jokes..he seems better before.
But now he is laying on the bed with a pale face and sometimes he can't recognize people around him.He want to say something but blur.I can't hear clearly what he going to tell us.
Then, some of our relatives wanna go back home 1st so aunt ping sent them off.So, i'm the only one who stay in the room.I saw his hand keep shaking slowly and seems like he want people to hold his hand for comfort.
But i don't dare.
I don't know why.
I just don't dare.
I'm so scare.
I really scare people who close with me will leave.1st is grandfather, 2nd is my 舅舅.
But God, please dont take back uncle ong first.He still have many things to do.His family need him.
Please chuck the freak vermin cancer away.
Please give back the healthy to him.
Please pray for him.
May god bless him.
Photobucket
三姨丈,你一定可以撑过去的

1 comments:

yw3i said...

hey skinny
i'm glad finally u have yr own blog
ganbatae