May 4, 2009

Horrible day

1. I wake up late
2. My contact lens accidentally drop in the way to college
3. My period come, it makes me feel horrible whole day
4. Ms.lee suddenly want us go to pasar seni for sketches, freaking hot that day
5.I forget to bring my water along so no choice, i have to buy cold drink.
6.After back to college, can't even rest for a while cuz need to submit assignments.*i hate muscle man
7.Ms.lee keep talk talk talk about the tanjung heritage, i didn't get to hear anything about it as i stomachache.
8.And i feel like i strain my neck this morning.

I feel like in the hell whole day, bad aura keep flying around me.Everyone seems in bad mood but i don't know what's happening to them as i'm not feeling well too.
At least, i have a good news here, our proposal finally approve but angie want us to add more stuff like create a sofa with boxes, and it must be last long item.We still only have 2 week to complete all the stuff for the campaign.We have to submit several of assignments and prepare the coming test without given any syllabus.HolyF!!!!
Super duper damn busy because of everything.
Photobucket

0 comments: