May 14, 2010


just wanna update my bloggie. It've been neglected for whole month.
I just had japanese tamago for my lunch

I think i did good this time
last time i did with huiwen before but we failed.

We had a sushi party at sensei house last week.
He taught us to cook some japanese food.
And they are super duper ほいし
thanx a lot to sensei's friends' rice from japan.

So i learnt the way to make japanese tamago that time.
I get myself to try today. =)
simple ingredients such as egg, sugar and cheese.
And i think it taste good.I ask my grannie to taste it but too bad today is vegetarian day for her.
So she refused =(


EGG . SUGAR . CHEESE

2 comments:

amanda said...

Must taste good, i like egg n cheese!!!!
I am damn hungry and sleepy now. you r so free, can cook some more .. hehe
i damn scared now. it took me more than 4 hours to complete one FS assignment, tracing part. six more to go plus one model.
anyway, all the best yo!

Karyl said...

wow...u posted this comment around 4am-.-lll sleep earlier la..
nvm la at least u finish one of them.no worries.u will getting faster soon.=)
All the best ya!!!