Jun 23, 2009

吉隆坡中华独立中学90校庆 学术学艺展

Photobucket
3 words to describe myself--"Tired.exhausted.Sleepy"
As have to do a favor to JP society to help cosplay make up so I just sleep a few hours as have to prepare early in the morning.
Actually i'm planning to go back to school on sat but i can't hold anymore.My eyes like keep dropping and i see lots of star around my head.And yet i have to skip my violin and jp class.*sigh
Sun, i just spend my time till around 12pm then I leave cuz have to lompang my aunt's car and i really wanna have a nap.
Anyway i still get the chance to watch the show except MingGeCanTing.I heard people said that it quiet nice but it still haven't start when i wanna leave.
Creative movement society, u guys done a great job.Performance succeed with ur joy and collaboration.I feel that it's much more interesting than last year.Hooray
And the bad thing is i didn't bring along the camera as my bro take it.I thought he will take lots of pic but it end up like just 10 pic like that only and with bad capture skill.Urgh!
The second is i didn't take a pic with the "Reborn" cosplay and lolita.Hmm...I hope JP society will upload soon.
Photos i grabbed

Photobucket
Michelle and Qiqi come to CH on Sun also, actually i should meet them and walk around together but i didn't keep my word cuz i leave earlier.Really Sorry~
But Qiqi, u still get the chance to take picture with the cosplay and lolita without my accompany rite?hehe
Photobucket

0 comments: